Mapa no disponible
Date(s) - 22/10/2020
5:00 pm - 6:00 pm
Categorías No Categorías
Think Tanks connect you with peers navigating the same challenges and opportunities as you. ASUG will facilitate an interactive peer-to-peer exchange where solutions are shared for topics specific to your role and interest.
SAP S/4HANA Procurement, SAP Ariba, SAP Fieldglass, and SAP Concur solution teams have been brought together into the new intelligent spend and business network organization, with SAP Procurement consolidating SAP S/4HANA Procurement and SAP Ariba product teams along with an SAP Procurement Product Strategy team.
The influence and road map team falls under product strategy, with Allyson Atencio specifically focused on supporting our SAP Procurement Customer Influence and Adoption programs. In this session, Allyson will provide an overview of the different ways you, our customers and ASUG members, can get involved and influence SAP products, as well as review the current programs that are open for registration this quarter.
The format for Thursday, Oct. 22 at 10 a.m. CT will include:
- A brief welcome and kickoff from ASUG
- Hot-topic discussion led by ASUG member Allyson Atencio from SAP
- The discussion will focus on:
- An overview provided of the different ways you, our customers and ASUG members, can get involved and influence SAP products
- Review the current programs that are open for registration this quarter
- How to get involved and influence next round if not this one
Gain visibility into the challenges and successes other SAP customers are experiencing, and acquire new ideas for real-world solutions.