Date(s) - 20/05/2021
9:00 am - 10:00 am
Categorías No Categorías
Learn with our experts in this hands-on workshop how to create and optimize calculation views in SAP Business Application Studio in a federated scenario using data from SAP HANA Cloud. Follow along this workshop with your own trial account and get help from our experts during the event. Alternatively, catch-up by watching the recordings on-demand.
Learn in this session how you can create calculation views in SAP Business Application Studio. You will learn how to create union nodes and how to use union pruning with sample data as well as how to manage analytic privileges and use static cache. This includes:
- Creating calculation views using union nodes and union pruning
- Previewing data and analyzing union pruning
- Managing analytic privileges
- Using static cache
Join the SAP HANA Cloud Workshop series to learn from experts and follow along live using your own SAP HANA Cloud (trial) account. Here is what you need to prepare before the workshop starts to be able to follow along:
- Sign-up for the SAP HANA Cloud trial.
- Provision a SAP HANA Cloud, SAP HANA database in trial.
- Make sure your SAP HANA Cloud, SAP HANA database is running in your trial account.
- Add a subscription to SAP Business Application Studio to your trial.
- Create a free account on github.com to use the required sample data.