Importante expansión del SAP One Support
Efectiva desde el 31 de enero contará con Concur, SAP Ariba and SAP FieldGlass
A continuación la nota informativa completa en inglés enviada por SAP a los miembros de SUGEN:
SAP had informed you already last week on an important expansion of our SAP ONE Support program SAP is activating effective January 31, 2017 for all customers:
- Adding Concur, SAP Ariba and SAP FieldGlass to the proven ONE Support program
SAP Enterprise Support Cloud Editions is now the embedded Support offering, providing a harmonized and seamless end-to-end support experience also for these solutions in hybrid landscapes, at no additional fee.
We are from now on offering SAP Preferred Care as optional expanded offering also for these solutions.
- New Incident Dashboard and new SAP Cloud Availability Center embedded in the SAP ONE Support Launchpad for a first set of solutions.
- Expansion of end-to-end hybrid landscape monitoring options.
- Next steps on our journey to Next Generation Support: Customer Interaction Center Chat, SuccessFactors Release Center.
- One standardized system availability service level for all major cloud solutions, at a minimum of 99.5% for SaaS and 99.9% for PaaS.
We think this is a substantial step forward for harmonization and simpification.
SUGEN and the feedback of each individual SAP User Group have been instrumental in making this happen, and these improvements are driven by our collaboration with you to make SAP better every day for our customers.
As this is primarily an information addressed to our installed base of customers, which you represent, we feel that this could be a strong statement for you to make to your members as a sign of collaboration and improvement. Please note that we are not issuing a separate external press release on the topic.
Please find a summary of what SAP is rolling out in attached document. Further information is available on
www.sapsupport.info/onesupport and https://support.sap.com/onesupport (the latter requiring customer login for deeper assessment).